Executive, Professional and Interpersonal Communications
Do your employees’ communications skills reflect well on your company?
Is your senior management able to effectively communicate with staff? Are your presentations as polished as they should be? Do employees communicate well with each other, among departments and with customers?
KnowledgeSources has specialists in all areas of communications —from interpersonal to written to presentation skills… to help your teams develop stronger skills in areas such as:
- Relationship Management– Are you asking the right questions and truly listening? Create more strategic partnerships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Influencing– Become a more powerful influencer throughout your organization or with clients; develop better interpersonal communication skills that build teams and stronger client relationships.
- Negotiations– Learn how to create a win-win focusing on Internal and external negotiating skills.
- Creating Professional Presentations– From PowerPoint slides to webinar content, seminars and workshops, learn the necessary skills to create presentations that engage audiences and promote your company.
- Intelligent Conversations– How to start them, hold them, facilitate them.
- Networking & The Art of Small Talk – Become more confident with networking by focusing on conversations.
- Listening Skills for Today’s Workforce – Focus on active listening to build effective relationships.
- Creating an Effective Elevator Pitch– How to promote your capabilities succinctly and effectively.
- Before You Hit Send– Create effective emails using best practices within today’s corporate environment.
- Executive Presence– Prepare executives, managers and new hires to put their best foot forward.
- Building a Powerful Brand – Discover the power of a personal & professional brand identity.
- Conflict Resolution– We all have differences, learn how to resolve them professionally.
- Generational Differences – Communicating Across the four generations in the workforce today.
- Sales and Service Effectiveness– Behavioral-based ways to enhance sales and service capabilities