21st Century leaders drive companies, motivate employees, create vision and embrace change.
They must also be coached and developed, their skills sharpened along their career path. This takes resources that your company might not have in-house or that your Human Resources executives don’t have time to source.
KnowledgeSources provides leadership development, executive coaching, and mentoring for professionals at all levels in a wide variety of skill areas. Our services may be long-term or project-oriented; custom programs are designed, based on the identified areas of development opportunity within your firm, or integrated into existing initiatives.
Leadership categories and programs examples include:
Developing Yourself as a Leader:
- Ascending to Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Becoming a More Effective Coach
- Communications Effectiveness (listening, writing, interpersonal)
- Professional Presentations (written, oral, digital, multi-media)
- Managing Your Career and Professional Growth
- 21st Century Leadership Skills
- Leading Teams (listening, collaborating, innovating, directing)
- Managing and Resolving Conflict
- Leading Innovation & Creativity Efforts
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Team Presentations (written, oral, digital, mulit-media, hand-offs)
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Building your Professional Brand
- Media Coaching
- Women’s Leadership Strategies
- Gaining Boardroom Presence
- Creating Strategic Partnerships
- Negotiating for a Win-Win
- Becoming a Trusted Advisor or Strategic Partner for internal and external clients
- Influencing Internal Clients & Key Stakeholders
- Support High-Potential Leaders and Executives with individual coaching to maximize their full potential
Conferences & Speaking Engagements
- Keynote Presentations to Large Session Workshops
KnowledgeSources will manage these projects from start to finish for you, or work in close collaboration with designated internal departments—the choice is yours. The results are powerful.